Quick trip to Richmond

3.02.2011



This morning my sweet little CJ walked into my room, put his hat on backwards, and said “I’m bad to the bone.”  Uncle Davey sure is rubbing off on his nephew! 
Nana, the boys and I played and hung out at home today.  We did some coloring, battled over a few tractors, read a good book (over and over and over) and threw a ball… good stuff.  This afternoon I left for a quick trip to Richmond to visit one of my oldest and dearest friends while Nana kept the boys.  Julia’s mom and my mom were roommates in college.  She’s the best and she’d do anything for me (and vice versa).  She is one of my 3 loyal followers, after all, ha!  We had a great dinner at TGIFridays and shared lots of laughs.  Good for the soul stuff.  But time flew by as it always does and it was soon time to head back to the hills.

When I got home I was so happy to see my little guys sleeping like angels.  I always feel such a sense of peace when I kiss them goodnight, they are just so innocent and precious, you know?  I’m always a tad anxious when I’m away from them (even though they were in great hands).  Guess that’s just a mama thing!

Tomorrow's a big and important day--we're taking the boys to the John Deere dealership, yay!  I can't wait to see their little faces! 

Okay, time for night night! Good bye for now=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment